Accessing Outlook Web Access from a ComputerThe instructions below describe how to use Outlook Web Access from a Windows or MacOS computer or laptop.
- You must be enrolled in the Duo MultiFactor Authentication System and have your enrolled smartphone available.
- Refer to the main Remote Access Help Documents for additional information.
1. On your computer or laptop, go to https://portal.solutionhealth.org
2. Click the link "Click Here for Help Documents and Other Remote Access Tools"
3. On the right-hand side of the page, choose the appropriate Outlook Web Access link (EHS or SNHH)
4. Log in using your EHS or SNHH network login and password.
5. When prompted, accept the Duo authentication prompt.
6. You should now be logged into Outlook Web Access.
7. Procedure complete. Enjoy!