Unlocking Your AccountThis guide shows you how to unlock your account using the SolutionHealth self-service password management system.
Self-service password management is available from inside and outside the SolutionHealth network.
IMPORTANT: In order to unlock your account, you must already be enrolled in the self-service password management system. If you have NOT enrolled already and need to unlock your account, you must contact the IT Service Desk.
IMPORTANT: In order to perform password management functions from outside the SolutionHealth network, you MUST be enrolled in the Duo MultiFactor Authentication system and have your Smartphone available. If you have NOT enrolled in Duo, you will be prompted to do so at first login.
1. Using a web browser, access the SolutionHealth Password Self-Service Portal.
2. Select "Account locked out"
3. Enter your network username and choose the domain that you log into in the "Select Domain" box. Enter the Captcha text and click "Continue".
- EHS users, choose "ELLIOT"
- SNHHS users, choose "NTMC"
4. When prompted, answer the security questions that you provided during your initial enrollment and click "Continue".
5. If you are attempting to reset your password outside the SolutionHealth network, you will be prompted to authenticate with Duo. Otherwise, you may skip this step.
- When prompted, please accept the Duo authentication request.
6. If you successfully answered the security questions (and authenticated with Duo, if needed), you will be prompted to unlock your account.
7. Click "Unlock Account". Once successful, you can close your browser window.