Duo Multi-Factor Authentication - Email EnrollmentIn order to access SolutionHealth applications remotely, you must be registered for and use Duo Multi-Factor authentication.
This procedure allows you to install and configure Duo using the welcome e-mail you received in your e-mail inbox..
- You must already be registered for the Duo Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system. If you need to be set up with Duo MFA, please contact the IT Service Desk and ask them to add you to the "Duo security group".
- You must have access to the Duo enrollment e-mail that was sent to you.
Tip: If you do not have a Smartphone, but can receive SMS/text messages, please CLICK HERE for alternative instructions.
1. Download the Duo Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Locate and launch the Duo Mobile App.
- If prompted, allow Duo Mobile to send you notifications. This is needed to use "push" authentication.
- If prompted, allow Duo Mobile to access your camera. This is needed to configure the application.
3. Check your e-mail for the Duo Enrollment message.Click the embedded link to begin the setup process.
4. Follow the prompts to register your device with the SolutionHealth Duo Security system. Click "Start Setup".
5. Choose "Mobile phone"
6. Enter your phone number.
7. Select the type of phone that you have (iPhone, Android, etc.)
8. Since you installed the Duo Mobile app in step1 (above), choose "I have Duo Mobile installed".
9. Open the Duo Mobile app, then click the "+" button. Scan the barcode on your screen (not the one below).
10. After you have scanned byt barcode, click Continue.
11. Setup successful.
12. Verify your Duo Mobile app is registered with the SolutionHealth Duo Security system. If you see "Duo-Protected - SolutionHealth", you are all set!
13. Procedure Complete. Good job!