Duo Multi-Factor Authentication - Inline EnrollmentIn order to access SolutionHealth applications remotely, you must be registered for and use Duo Multi-Factor authentication.
This procedure allows you to install and configure Duo quickly and easily the first time you log into the SolutionHealth remote access portal.
- You must already be registered for the Duo Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system. If you need to be set up with Duo MFA, please contact the IT Service Desk and ask them to add you to the "Duo security group".
Tip: If you do not have a Smartphone, but can receive SMS/text messages, please CLICK HERE for alternative instructions.
1. Using a web browser, access the SolutionHealth Remote Access Portal at the following URL:
2. Log in using your network login and password.
3. Click "Start Setup".
4. Choose the type of device you would like to add and click "Continue". A smartphone is preferred and works best.
5. Enter your phone number, then verify the number and click "Continue".
6. Select the type of phone you have and click "Continue".
NOTE: If you do not have a Smartphone, but can receive SMS/text messages, please CLICK HERE for alternative instructions.
7. Follow the on-screen prompt to install the "Duo Mobile" app on your smartphone. Once the app is installed, click "I have Duo Mobile installed".
8. Locate and launch the Duo Mobile App.
- If prompted, allow Duo Mobile to send you notifications. This is needed to use "push" authentication.
- If prompted, allow Duo Mobile to access your camera. This is needed to configure the application.
9. Using the Duo app, scan the on-screen barcode and then click "Continue".
10. Choose "Automatically send this device a Duo Push" and click "Continue to Login".
11. When prompted, choose "Send me a Push".
12. Click the Login request on your smartphone.
13. Click "Approve" to approve your login request.
14. You should now be logged into the SolutionHealth Remote Access portal, where you will see applications you are authorized to run.
15. Procedure Complete. Good job!