Duo Multi-Factor Authentication - SMS OnlyIn order to access SolutionHealth applications remotely, you must be registered for and use Duo Multi-Factor authentication.
This procedure allows you set up Duo even if you do not have a Smartphone.
- You must already be registered for the Duo Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system. If you need to be set up with Duo MFA, please contact the IT Service Desk and ask them to add you to the "Duo security group".
1. Using a web browser, access the SolutionHealth Remote Access Portal at the following URL:
2. Log in using your network login and password.
3. Click "Start Setup".
4. Choose "Mobile phone" and click "Continue".
5. Enter your phone number, then verify the number and click "Continue".
6. For the type of phone, choose "Other (and cell phones)" and click "Continue".
7. Click "Continue to Login"
8. Click "Text me new codes". Then check your SMS messages for the security code. Enter the code into the form and click "Log In"
9. You should now be logged into the SolutionHealth Remote Access portal, where you will see applications you are authorized to run.
10. Procedure Complete. Good job!