Installing the Citrix Workspace App
Microsoft WindowsUse the instructions below to install the Citrix Workspace App for Microsoft Windows.
NOTE: Depending on your version of Windows and the web browser that you use, the images below may look slightly different.
1. On your Microsoft Windows desktop or laptop, click the following link.
Citrix Workspace for Windows - Latest Version
2. Click the button to download the latest version of Citrix Workspace for Windows.
3. Once the download is complete, open the "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe" file.
NOTE: Depending on your browser, you may have to manually locate the downloaded file.
4. When prompted by the installer, click "Start".
5. When prompted, be sure to accept the license agreement, then click "Next".
6. To ensure proper operation of SolutionHealth application, it is recommended to NOT enable app protection. Click "Install".
NOTE: If you choose to enable app protection, some applications may behave unexpectedly.
7. When the installation is complete, click "Finish".
8. Procedure complete. The Citrix Workspace app should now be installed on your Microsoft Windows desktop or laptop.
NOTE: For basic use, no additional configuration is required. You should now be able to log into the SolutionHealth Remote Access portal and launch applications.