Installing the Citrix Workspace App
Apple MacOSUse the instructions below to install the Citrix Workspace App for Apple MacOS.
NOTE: Depending on your version of MacOS and the web browser that you use, the images below may look slightly different.
1. On your Apple MacOS desktop or laptop, click the following link.
Citrix Workspace for MacOS - Latest Version
2. Click the button to download the latest version of Citrix Workspace for Mac. You may be prompted to all downloads form "www.citrix.com"...choose "Allow".
3. Once the download is complete, open the "CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg" file.
NOTE: Depending on your browser, you may have to manually locate the downloaded file.
4. Click "Install Citrix Workspace". You may be promtped to allow the installation package to run....click "Continue".
5. When the installation starts, click "Continue" to begin. Accept all defaults for installation.
6. When prompted, be sure to agree to the license agreement by clicking "Agree".
7. If prompted, enter the user credentials for your MacOS desktop or laptop.
8. When the installation is complete, click "Close". You may also choose to move the installer to your trash folder by clicking "Move to Trash".
9. Procedure complete. The Citrix Workspace app should now be installed on your Apple MacOS desktop or laptop.
NOTE: For basic use, no additional configuration is required. You should now be able to log into the SolutionHealth Remote Access portal and launch applications.