Configuring the Citrix Workspace App - Apple iOSThese instructions provide guidance for using the Citrix Workspace App in "Advanced Mode". This allows you to launch applications directly from Citrix Workspace instead of a web browser.
- You must be enrolled in the Duo MultiFactor Authentication System and have your enrolled smartphone available. Refer to the main Remote Access Help Documents for additional information.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Apple "App Store"
2. Search for and install the "Citrix Workspace" app.
3. Locate and launch the Citrix Workspace app and click "Get Started".
4. Enter "portal.solutionhealth.org" for the Store URL and click "Continue".
5. Enter your network username and password and click "Sign in".
6. When prompted, approve the authentication request in your Duo Multi-Factor Authentication app.
7. (OPTIONAL - makes future logins easier)
- If desired, enable Touch ID or Face ID.
8. Locate and launch the desired Citrix application.
9. Procedure complete.